Mitarbeiter Kommunikation und Übersetzungsprojekte
For an international company in Fürstentum Liechtenstein we are looking for a innovative, communicative and motivated member of staff for communication and translation projects for a long-term, temporary job with immediate start.
- Manage the translation process of the software in 40+ languages in close coordination with global market organizations
- You will be responsible for a newly introduced user-onboarding software helping the customers
- Create robust in-app content for both the client web and mobile applications
- Pitch & introducee value-adding features of the user-onboarding tool
- Evaluate and make improvements to the processes involved with the user-onboarding and translation tool inn cooperation with intern software development and IT departements
- Closely collaborate with other stakeholders in the departement
- Work with Reporting tools to create monthly reports and generate insights for ad-hoc requests from the management team
Was wird gefordert?
- A degree ar relevant professional experience in the area o communication and/or marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English for internal and external corporate communication
- An initiative-driven, opene and enquiring personality
- A precise and diligent approach to work characterised by dynamism
- A team player with excellent organisationals skills who enjoys working indeependently and in a structured manner
- A dynaic international environment with exciting development opportunities
- A motivated and innovative team welcoming you as a team player
Are you interested? Then click on "Apply now". We look forward to analyse your application.
Online seit: 16. November 2020
Art der Anstellung:
Arbeitspensum: 100 %