Four our client, an international company, we are looking for a Materials Manager for a temporary employment with possibility of direct hiring in the future. This is a good gateway to a great company, also possible for someone who has just graduated.
- Responsible for Product Availability and Inventory Management
- Manage lifecycle of product portfolio including item creation, master data maintenance, sales forecasts, promotion planning, and phase out
- Ensure timely ordering of product, while ensuring that MRP planned releases support financial goals
- Manage product phase outs in conjunction with INP’s and/or product pruning
Was wird gefordert?
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with a keen attention to details
- Collaborative team member with strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast and changing environment
- Effective verbal and written communication, Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Nice to have: Studies preferably in Supply Chain and Operations, experience in demand and supply planing, SCM systems know-how most and preferable in SAP/R3, SAP/APO, BI, JDA
- Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents and to speak effectively before groups of costumeres or employess of company in english and german.
- Future-oriented employer
- Collegiality and loyalty
- An established and friendly team
- An interesting and varied job with development opportunities
Have we piqued your interest? Then we look forward to your complete electronic application dossier.
Online seit: 23. März 2021
Art der Anstellung:
Arbeitspensum: 100 %